Who is Meliza Campos-Sanchez? Influencer arrested after disturbing videos allegedly show kitchen fire and hot wax incident involving children

Meliza Campos-Sanchez has suddenly become the focus of widespread attention after disturbing videos allegedly posted to her social media account became part of a police investigation in Miami-Dade. The 26-year-old influencer and realtor, who built an online audience around lifestyle, family and real estate content, was arrested after authorities investigated a kitchen fire and alleged incidents involving her two young daughters. She now faces serious criminal charges.

Who is Meliza Campos-Sanchez?

Campos-Sanchez is a 26-year-old social media personality and real estate agent who used Instagram to share glimpses of her family life, beauty content, lifestyle posts and work in property sales. Her online presence had attracted tens of thousands of followers, with her children occasionally appearing in her content.That public image changed dramatically after authorities investigated a fire at her Miami-area home on August 16. Campos-Sanchez was arrested the following day and charged with first-degree arson, child abuse and two counts of child neglect, according to reports based on arrest documents.Police say videos posted online became an important part of the investigation. One allegedly showed Campos-Sanchez handling melted candle wax around herself and her two daughters, who are six and three years old. Another allegedly showed her wearing a silver-colored mask, spraying a liquid onto clothing and setting the material on fire inside the kitchen.Investigators reportedly recovered items including a lighter, a silver mask, burned material and a bottle believed to have contained an ignitable liquid. The allegations remain part of an active criminal case, and Campos-Sanchez is presumed innocent unless proven guilty in court.

What happened to Meliza Campos-Sanchez’s children?

The case has also brought attention to Campos-Sanchez’s family circumstances. Her husband, Yusniel Cue, reportedly told investigators that the couple had been experiencing marital problems and that he had been staying with his parents for about a week before the incident. He learned about the social media videos after receiving a call from a friend and contacted authorities.According to the arrest affidavit, the couple’s older daughter told investigators that she and her younger sister saw their mother start the fire. She also reportedly described what happened afterward, including the alleged use of melted candle wax on the children.Cue took custody of the girls after authorities arrived. Reports also say he had previously contacted the sheriff’s office because of concerns about the children’s safety and told investigators about an earlier suicide attempt involving his wife.Campos-Sanchez was taken to a hospital for a mental-health evaluation after the incident and was later booked into the Turner Guilford Knight Correctional Institution after being cleared for release. The children remain in their father’s care as the legal process continues.For now, the case has transformed Campos-Sanchez’s carefully built social media presence into a central focus of a serious criminal investigation. The videos, witness accounts and physical evidence cited by investigators will likely remain important as the allegations move through the courts.



Source link

By sushil

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *